ClearCare, Inc Privacy Notice – Full Privacy Statement Highlights
The ClearCare, Inc. (the "Company") Privacy Statement contains information about the Company's Web site privacy practices.
- When you request additional information or register on ClearCare, Inc's Web site, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase ClearCare, Inc applications or services (the "Services"), the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- ClearCare, Inc. uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company's Web sites and emails.
Use of Information
- ClearCare, Inc. uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- ClearCare, Inc. may use information collected to improve the Company's Web sites and Services.
- ClearCare, Inc. does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. ClearCare, Inc. may share information collected with other companies that work on ClearCare, Inc's behalf.
- Customers of ClearCare, Inc may electronically submit data or information to the Company's services ("Customer Data").
- Every marketing email from ClearCare, Inc contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
How to Contact Us
Questions regarding ClearCare, Inc's Privacy Statement or information practices should be directed here or by mail:
ClearCare, Inc Privacy
1693 Polk Street, Suite 200
San Francisco, CA 94109